The Tune Into English Roadshow
The Roadshow had three very successful socially-distanced shows in Puglia earlier this month – they were revitalising in these difficult times and you can read a full report here, with students’ enthusiastic reactions. All comments on this year’s show are here, and (if the situation allows) I will be visiting Le Marche next month. I would be delighted to come to your school this year, but remember that the online Game Show is also available for smaller groups.
“The best ESL experience ever!” – Prof.ssa Antonella Porcu, Liceo Scientifico “G. Spano”, Sassari
This Month’s New Downloadable Worksheet
You Time – Scotty McCreery
It’s St. Valentine’s Day on February 14th! Regular contributor Maria Gulczynska, Ancona, has prepared a worksheet looking at time expressions and the importance of spending time with your partner.
Most of the worksheets have been written by your colleagues – perhaps you have prepared one and want to share it?
The Song on Speak Up
In the January issue of Speak Up, Tune’s monthly column looks at the story behind and the language used in Life On Mars? by David Bowie, and the February column is about Hey Jude by The Beatles. You can read previous columns online here.
– Over 14,000 Karaoke songs
– Sing along with this week’s UK Top 10 on Speak Up
– Pop Music Vocabulary – 20 short videos
– Notes From An ELT Consultant – free to Supporters of the site!
– Once – 48-page Film Worksheet
– Summer schools in Ireland
– The Tune Into English T-shirt
– Ten Years of The Tune Into English Roadshow – the book
– Tune Into English on YouTube
– Tune Into English on facebook
– tuneintoenglish on Instagram
– tuneintoenglish on Tiktok
Thank you to all for supporting the website, and particularly to those who have signed up for the weekly exclusive content.
Best wishes, stay safe,
The web’s largest free resource for learning English through pop music!