A very Happy New Year!
The Tune Into English Roadshow
The Tune Into English Roadshow had some wonderful pre-Christmas shows and I am looking forward to getting back on the road. I will be visiting Sicily, Abruzzo, Le Marche and Emilia Romagna this month and would be delighted to come to your school. You can see full details of the show here and comments here – please get in touch!
“The best ESL experience ever!” – Prof.ssa Antonella Porcu, Liceo Scientifico “G. Spano”, Sassari
January’s New Downloadable Worksheet
House With No Mirrors – Sasha Alex Sloan
This worksheet, submitted by Caterina Ziliani from Milan, focuses on self-acceptance and the Second Conditional, featuring a grammar review activity.
Most of the worksheets have been written by your colleagues – perhaps you have prepared one and want to share it?
The Song on Speak Up
In the Janaury issue of Speak Up, Tune’s monthly column looks at the story behind and the language used in Pharrell Williams’ Happy, which was Number One everywhere a decade ago. You can read this and previous columns here.
– Over 15,000 Karaoke songs
– Notes From An ELT Consultant – free to Supporters of the site!
– Once – 48-page Film Worksheet
– Summer schools in Ireland
– The Tune Into English T-shirt
– Ten Years of The Tune Into English Roadshow – the book
– Tune Into English on YouTube
– Tune Into English on facebook
– tuneintoenglish on Instagram
– tuneintoenglish on Tiktok
Thank you to all for supporting the website, and particularly to those who have signed up for the weekly exclusive content.
Best wishes, stay safe,
The web’s largest free resource for learning English through pop music!